Sunday, September 26, 2010

I heart faces...Chalk!

The challenge for I heart faces this week is "Chalk"   My girls love chalk, our back yard walls are covered in it.  There's also crumbled pieces of it all over the the ground too.  I can't get them to keep it picked up.  Oh well, what are you gonna do?  I've been trying out the manual settings on my camera now and then and decided to try it out tonight with this challenge.  I think I need more practice but I like the way this photo turned out.




10 comments:

  1. Keep up the trying! Looks like you're getting it, it looks great! photography is so much more fun in manual! Love the chalk pieces and really love the chipped nail polish...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love the tongue! Cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun shot ... I really like the crop. Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat shot - love the tongue sticking out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tongue out:) fun photo and fun processing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! love the chipped, different colored nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute shot! After much trying, I finally figured out manual mode on my camera a few months ago. It made my photos SO much better! Don't worry - you'll get there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh. This picture is GORGEOUS. Good for you learning your camera. That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete