Friday, September 24, 2010

8/365

I had a massive headache today.  While laying in bed all I could think about was what I would photograph today.  Luckily the 4 Motrin worked in  a couple hours!  I was cooking dinner and my daughter was supposed to be cleaning up her game box but I saw her just sitting there doing something.  I went around to look and she was stacking the checker pieces in a pattern.  Instead of getting annoyed because she wasn’t cleaning I of course picked up the camera.  She loves to do things like that, stacking things, puzzles, patterns even peeling paper off of crayons.  Anything to keep her little hands busy, I love it!  I’m adding more than 1 photo today, only because I can’t choose which are my favorite :)   The first is my “365 project” photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment